At Kilkkari Company, we respect every individual’s right to privacy. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our name and reputation.
Information Collection and Use
Who are we?
Protecting the Privacy
All information submitted by the users on the Platform shall be safeguarded and protected. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, accuracy and security of the personal information that it collects, uses, retains and discloses in the course of conducting business and providing the Services. This Policy will protect the data provided by you and will be used for the purposes of providing Services to you through the Platform and any other administration purposes relevant to any products/services provided by the Company.
Types of Information Collected
The Company collects several types of information which is primarily used to serve you better and maintain authenticity of services by identifying you. Details of such information (collectively called “Information”) are as follows:
- Personal Identification Information
Personal Information is the information collected that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit the Platform, register on the Platform, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Platform. We will collect the personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply this information, except that it may prevent you from accessing or using any or all of the activities, services, features or resources available on the Platform. You may be asked for, as appropriate, any or all of the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, address.
- Date of birth.
- Salutation/ Gender.
- Financial information such as your bank account details, credit card/ debit card number, billing address.
- Information regarding your interactions or transactions on the Platform.
- Any other ‘sensitive personal data or information as defined under the applicable laws in India.
- Information supplied by external APIs, if any.
The information from third-party providers or external APIs (such as the Google API) will be collected only if explicit consent and access is granted by users to do the same, during the signup process.
Please note that we do not knowingly collect or store personal data unless permitted by law or provided to us under a contract. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child without lawful authorisation, we will delete that information from our database.
- Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Platform. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or other communication device and technical information about your means of connection to our Platform, such as the operating system and the internet service provider utilised, an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use, the domain server through which you access the Platform, and other similar information. This Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify you personally.
The Company may email you or post various surveys on the Platform. The surveys may request for your demographic information (age, gender, and familiarity with the Platform, your interests, content, products and Services) and you’re feedback on activities, services, features or resources available on the Platform.
- Customer Service Communications Information
The Company may collect Personal Information, Non-Personal or Other Information when you post or submit comments, questions, complaints or suggestions regarding Services.
- Other Information
The Company also collects information regarding your usage of the activities, services, features or resources available on the Platform. This other information includes, but is not limited to, pattern of use of Platform by you, pages visited, posts/comments made on any page of Platform etc.
Mode of Collection of Information
- When you use the Platform, we collect and store your Information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customised experience. This allows us to provide activities, services, features or resources available on the Platform in a customised manner to make your experience safer and easier.
- In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. We may collect your Non-Personal Information, just by you browsing/ downloading the Platform. When collecting Personal Information from you we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a service or feature or resource on the Platform. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the link/ URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform / app or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, if available, or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Rights and Obligations of the Users
- To help the Company protect Information, the users are required to maintain the privy of login credentials and other information required by them to access or use the Platform. The users are also prohibited from communicating information provided by the Company to a third party unless required by law or in compliance with agreements entered between users and the Company.
- You are always free to review and edit your Personal Information uploaded on the Platform. You shall always have an option to withdraw your consent for collection and use by the Company of your Information by intimating the Company about such withdrawal by writing to the Company at the below mentioned contact information. In case, you withdraw your consent for collection, storage and use of your information by the Company, the Company shall be entitled to restrict, control or terminate your access and use of all or any of the activities, services, features or resources available on the Platform.